- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 strips of cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim ends of Brussels sprouts.
- Slice each Brussels sprout in half.
- Place Brussels sprouts on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, dash with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until slightly browned, tossing about every 10 minutes.
- While the Brussels are roasting, combine the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When Brussels are roasted, remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Serve with Garlic Bacon Aioli topped with a few bacon crumbles, fresh thyme and cracked black pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks.