- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- ½ cup crushed Doritos
- Pretzels Sticks
Add softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar and taco seasoning to a small bowl and stir until well combined.
Scoop into about teaspoon- sized balls and roll in crushed Doritos.
Add a pretzels sticks to each mini cheese ball for easy serving.
- Tri-Colored Tortellini (doesn’t have to be tri colored, just looks pretty)
- Grape tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella balls marinaded in oil and herbs.
- Wood Skewers
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, or other fresh herbs
Homemade Boursin Cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Crush garlic. Mix cheeses, butter and garlic. Add remaining ingredients, mix well. Pack into a container just large enough to hold the boursin and store in refrigerator. To serve, bring to room temperature.
- 6 eggs
- 2 pieces of bacon, cooked crisp and finely chopped
- reserved bacon grease from above cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Pepper Seasoning
- Ground Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce
Fill a bowl halfway with ice and water. In a saucepan, combine the eggs with cold water, covering eggs by 1 inch of water. Add salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove the pan from the heat , cover, and let sit for 9 minutes. Transfer the eggs to the bowl of ice water and let sit for 5 minutes.
Peel the eggs under cold running water. Halve the eggs (lengthwise) and carefully pry out the you and transfer to a bowl.
Add the bacon, mayo, mustard, chipotle pepper, salt and pepper to taste to the yolks and mash until smooth. Stir in a small amount of bacon grease. Taste and adjust.
Before filling the empty egg whites, squirt a shot of hot sauce inside. Then spoon the filling into the egg whites. Top with extra chopped bacon or even add a sliced jalapeño for a kick!
And, because I was so proud of our balloon display……